Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Dr. Marcy Foley

Hello! Welcome to my Blog!


I choose to use this space to share over 40 years of research I have gained in the field of Natural Healing. It has been a lifelong adventure in which I've studied with many teachers and healers on the planet. I have written 7 books on Natural Health and Emotional Wellness.

One thing I have discovered is that all Healing is Self-Healing. It is the ultimate act of self-love and can be an enjoyable, self-exploration experience! Healing occurs when we stop resisting, and surrender into the NOW of the present moment!

Wellness is a Journey rather than a Destination!

I am also an artist, and some of my healing tools come via my artistic creations!

I invite you to Ride Along With Me on this Wellness Adventure!

Buckle your seat belt! We're in for an exciting Ride!

I offer you a loving invitation to be your Wellness Coach!

Dr. Marcy Foley

610-872-4137 - can leave a message 24/7

No comments:

Post a Comment